EXCERPTS FROM LETTER ON THEO VAN GOGH
From the Associated Press:
Excerpts from the letter found pinned with a knife to the body of Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh. The letter was addressed to Dutch lawmaker Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who wrote the script for Van Gogh's film"Submission." The letter also referred to other Dutch politicians, including Amsterdam Mayor Job Cohen, who is Jewish. It was written in Dutch and translated by The Associated Press.
Since your arrival in the political arena in the Netherlands you have been constantly busy terrorizing Muslims with your statements. You are not the first and not the last who has joined the crusade against Islam.
It is a fact that Dutch politics is dominated by many Jews.... What do you think of the fact that there is a Jew in power in Amsterdam?
Death, Ms. Hirsi Ali, is the common theme of all that exists. You and the rest of the cosmos cannot escape this truth.
There will come a day when one soul cannot help another soul. A day that goes paired with terrible tortures ... when the unjust will press horrible screams from their lungs. Screams, Ms. Hirsi Ali, that will cause chills to run down a person's back, and make the hairs on their heads stand straight up. People will be drunk with fear, while they are not drunken. Fear will fill the air on the Great Day.
Ms. Hirsi Ali and the rest of the extremist unbelievers: Islam has withstood many enemies and repressions throughout history. Ayaan Hirsi Ali, you will break yourself to pieces on Islam!
Islam will celebrate victory by the blood of the martyrs. There will be no mercy for the wicked, only the sword will be raised against them. No discussion, no demonstrations, no parades, no petitions, only death will separate truth from lies.
I know definitely that you, Oh America, will go down. I know definitely that you, Oh Europe, will go down. I know definitely that you, Oh Netherlands, will go down. I know definitely that you, Oh Hirsi Ali, will go down.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond