comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/5/2004
This isn't a conservative administration. It is culture warriors, business interests and neo-conservatives, and their interests in aggressive foreign policy are sufficiently consonant that no call based on principle is going to change their approach.
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic