comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/5/2004
This isn't a conservative administration. It is culture warriors, business interests and neo-conservatives, and their interests in aggressive foreign policy are sufficiently consonant that no call based on principle is going to change their approach.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences