Newest Storyline on Al Qa Qaa - The Russians Did It.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/28/2004
Oh, sorry, I forgot. They've got nukes, so we'll just talk at them for a few years...... How about Syria? There are terrorists there.... so I'm sure Israel is feeling really good about Bush right now.
By the way, your link doesn't work, and while the WT (now there's a candidate for the Pravda title) may have unprecedented access to the administration (they got a quote from a member of Laura Bush's secret service detail!), I'll wait to see how well substantiated the whole thing is.
- Roman Gladiators ate a mostly vegetarian diet and drank a tonic of ashes after training
- Massachusetts is celebrating the 250th anniversary of the wedding of John and Abigail Adams
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king