Newest Storyline on Al Qa Qaa - The Russians Did It.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/28/2004
Oh, sorry, I forgot. They've got nukes, so we'll just talk at them for a few years...... How about Syria? There are terrorists there.... so I'm sure Israel is feeling really good about Bush right now.
By the way, your link doesn't work, and while the WT (now there's a candidate for the Pravda title) may have unprecedented access to the administration (they got a quote from a member of Laura Bush's secret service detail!), I'll wait to see how well substantiated the whole thing is.
- Kissinger Memo from 1972: Make the North Vietnamese think Nixon and I are crazy
- How Much U.S. History Do Americans Actually Know? Less Than You Think.
- Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in Germany
- Expressing Outrage over Attacks on Cultural Heritage of Iraq, General Assembly Unanimously Adopts Resolution Calling for Urgent Action
- Isis Palmyra demolition has begun with ancient God Lion statue destroyed
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize