Newest Storyline on Al Qa Qaa - The Russians Did It.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/28/2004
Oh, sorry, I forgot. They've got nukes, so we'll just talk at them for a few years...... How about Syria? There are terrorists there.... so I'm sure Israel is feeling really good about Bush right now.
By the way, your link doesn't work, and while the WT (now there's a candidate for the Pravda title) may have unprecedented access to the administration (they got a quote from a member of Laura Bush's secret service detail!), I'll wait to see how well substantiated the whole thing is.
- New museum in Poland -- the grandest space created since 1989 -- tells the story of the Jews
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- How Laurel Thatcher Ulrich caught up with the past
- Postal Workers Take on Harvard President, historian Drew Faust
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening