Third-Party Electoral Votes
UPDATE: Reader Gil Guillory pointed me towards this evidence that I was right and CNN got it wrong. Hospers did indeed get an electoral vote in '72. For bonus points, can anyone get CNN to correct their web site?
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 10/19/2004
And those numbskulls still haven't corrected their web page. So much for truth and objectivity.
David T. Beito - 10/19/2004
As a result, Hospers' vice presidential candidate, Tonie Nathan, became the first woman (prior to Geraldine Ferraro) in American history to receive an electoral vote.
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign