Third-Party Electoral Votes
UPDATE: Reader Gil Guillory pointed me towards this evidence that I was right and CNN got it wrong. Hospers did indeed get an electoral vote in '72. For bonus points, can anyone get CNN to correct their web site?
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 10/19/2004
And those numbskulls still haven't corrected their web page. So much for truth and objectivity.
David T. Beito - 10/19/2004
As a result, Hospers' vice presidential candidate, Tonie Nathan, became the first woman (prior to Geraldine Ferraro) in American history to receive an electoral vote.
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome