Iran to hold a"human rights conference." I am sure it will be even"better" than Durban II currently held in Geneva. In any case, I suggest it be moved to the Evin prison where journalist Roxana Saberi who was arrested for buying a bottle of wine only to be found guilty for spying has just gone on a hunger strike. The foolish girl thought her American citizenship will protect her in the Obama era! Let's hope her fate will not be that of Canadian journalist Sahra Kazemi and blogger Omid Mirsayafi both of whom died in Evin.
The Uighurs, in their own words admit to being trained by Al Qaeda associate. To protect them from China, the Obama administration wishes to release them from Guantanamo and resettle them in your neighborhood or mine. After all, we must do all we can to help China maintain its serendipitous free ridership. Hence, helping Uighurs to redirect their terror plots from China to the US must be in our national interest. After all, "China Uses Global Crisis to Assert Its Influence: Along With Aid to Other Nations, Beijing Offers Up Criticism of the West."
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond