Iran to hold a"human rights conference." I am sure it will be even"better" than Durban II currently held in Geneva. In any case, I suggest it be moved to the Evin prison where journalist Roxana Saberi who was arrested for buying a bottle of wine only to be found guilty for spying has just gone on a hunger strike. The foolish girl thought her American citizenship will protect her in the Obama era! Let's hope her fate will not be that of Canadian journalist Sahra Kazemi and blogger Omid Mirsayafi both of whom died in Evin.
The Uighurs, in their own words admit to being trained by Al Qaeda associate. To protect them from China, the Obama administration wishes to release them from Guantanamo and resettle them in your neighborhood or mine. After all, we must do all we can to help China maintain its serendipitous free ridership. Hence, helping Uighurs to redirect their terror plots from China to the US must be in our national interest. After all, "China Uses Global Crisis to Assert Its Influence: Along With Aid to Other Nations, Beijing Offers Up Criticism of the West."
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award