ISRAEL OR SPAIN?
When all is said and done, the choice facing the American people is no different from the choice which faced Israel and Spain during their last elections: Will they do what it takes to defeat a culture of death and hate which has declared war on their country or will they back down to appease the attacker and their global sympathizers? Are they going to chose a leader who will put their interest first or the one popular with their critics? In other words, will they chose Ariel Sharon or Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero? George W. Bush or John Kerry ?
If you do not believe the elections will make a real difference, just answer the following question: Have pre-election terrorist attacks around the world been more common before the Spanish elections or after it?
If last night's instant polls are the guide, Americans lean towards the Israeli position. The majority of the American people candidly admitted that Kerry won the debate but not that he is the most suitable commander in chief.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)