Bernie comes through again
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 10/4/2004
No problem Chris - I was happy to pinch-hit for you. Let's hope the next couple weeks go well.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 10/4/2004
Well, gents, sorry for my delay; I did post on this at the newly-re-constituted "Not a Blog," and with the post-season beginning tomorrow, I can only say: Go Yanks! (And this is coming from somebody who was a fan, even when their rich history was pretty poor; read: the glut of the 1980s!)
Keith Halderman - 10/2/2004
I too am a very big Yankees fan. I grew up in Syracuse NY at a time when their AAA team was part of the Yankee farm system. I made my first trip to the house that Ruth built at five years old. However, my most important reason for loving the Yankees is their incredibly rich history and I believe the article you linked to sort of proves that point.
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton