Bernie comes through again
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 10/4/2004
No problem Chris - I was happy to pinch-hit for you. Let's hope the next couple weeks go well.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 10/4/2004
Well, gents, sorry for my delay; I did post on this at the newly-re-constituted "Not a Blog," and with the post-season beginning tomorrow, I can only say: Go Yanks! (And this is coming from somebody who was a fan, even when their rich history was pretty poor; read: the glut of the 1980s!)
Keith Halderman - 10/3/2004
I too am a very big Yankees fan. I grew up in Syracuse NY at a time when their AAA team was part of the Yankee farm system. I made my first trip to the house that Ruth built at five years old. However, my most important reason for loving the Yankees is their incredibly rich history and I believe the article you linked to sort of proves that point.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead