Bernie comes through again
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 10/4/2004
No problem Chris - I was happy to pinch-hit for you. Let's hope the next couple weeks go well.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 10/4/2004
Well, gents, sorry for my delay; I did post on this at the newly-re-constituted "Not a Blog," and with the post-season beginning tomorrow, I can only say: Go Yanks! (And this is coming from somebody who was a fan, even when their rich history was pretty poor; read: the glut of the 1980s!)
Keith Halderman - 10/2/2004
I too am a very big Yankees fan. I grew up in Syracuse NY at a time when their AAA team was part of the Yankee farm system. I made my first trip to the house that Ruth built at five years old. However, my most important reason for loving the Yankees is their incredibly rich history and I believe the article you linked to sort of proves that point.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)