CIA INSUGENCY AGAINST BUSH
I must admit that this WSJ article did not catch me by surprise. I guessed as much when the story about Israeli"spy" charge and after reading Clark and"annonymous" - yes, they hate Israel and wish to continue to appease tyrants and Islamists. Like the failed radical leftists, their poor track record only makes them angrier.
The CIA's Insurgency begins thus:
"Congratulations to Porter Goss for being confirmed last week as the new Director of Central Intelligence. We hope he appreciates that he now has two insurgencies to defeat: the one that the CIA is struggling to help put down in Iraq, and the other inside Langley against the Bush Administration".
After all -"The conflict that we call the Arab-Israeli conflict is, in truth, an Arab conflict with Western, and particularly, American colonialism. The US treats [the Arabs] as it treated the slaves inside the American continent. To this end, [the US] is helped by the smaller enemy, and I mean Israel." (08/31/2001) Ab'd Al-Mun'im Murad, Al-Akhbar Daily Newspaper, Columnist
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"