CIA INSUGENCY AGAINST BUSH
I must admit that this WSJ article did not catch me by surprise. I guessed as much when the story about Israeli"spy" charge and after reading Clark and"annonymous" - yes, they hate Israel and wish to continue to appease tyrants and Islamists. Like the failed radical leftists, their poor track record only makes them angrier.
The CIA's Insurgency begins thus:
"Congratulations to Porter Goss for being confirmed last week as the new Director of Central Intelligence. We hope he appreciates that he now has two insurgencies to defeat: the one that the CIA is struggling to help put down in Iraq, and the other inside Langley against the Bush Administration".
After all -"The conflict that we call the Arab-Israeli conflict is, in truth, an Arab conflict with Western, and particularly, American colonialism. The US treats [the Arabs] as it treated the slaves inside the American continent. To this end, [the US] is helped by the smaller enemy, and I mean Israel." (08/31/2001) Ab'd Al-Mun'im Murad, Al-Akhbar Daily Newspaper, Columnist
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy