CIA INSUGENCY AGAINST BUSH
I must admit that this WSJ article did not catch me by surprise. I guessed as much when the story about Israeli"spy" charge and after reading Clark and"annonymous" - yes, they hate Israel and wish to continue to appease tyrants and Islamists. Like the failed radical leftists, their poor track record only makes them angrier.
The CIA's Insurgency begins thus:
"Congratulations to Porter Goss for being confirmed last week as the new Director of Central Intelligence. We hope he appreciates that he now has two insurgencies to defeat: the one that the CIA is struggling to help put down in Iraq, and the other inside Langley against the Bush Administration".
After all -"The conflict that we call the Arab-Israeli conflict is, in truth, an Arab conflict with Western, and particularly, American colonialism. The US treats [the Arabs] as it treated the slaves inside the American continent. To this end, [the US] is helped by the smaller enemy, and I mean Israel." (08/31/2001) Ab'd Al-Mun'im Murad, Al-Akhbar Daily Newspaper, Columnist
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?