CIA INSUGENCY AGAINST BUSH
I must admit that this WSJ article did not catch me by surprise. I guessed as much when the story about Israeli"spy" charge and after reading Clark and"annonymous" - yes, they hate Israel and wish to continue to appease tyrants and Islamists. Like the failed radical leftists, their poor track record only makes them angrier.
The CIA's Insurgency begins thus:
"Congratulations to Porter Goss for being confirmed last week as the new Director of Central Intelligence. We hope he appreciates that he now has two insurgencies to defeat: the one that the CIA is struggling to help put down in Iraq, and the other inside Langley against the Bush Administration".
After all -"The conflict that we call the Arab-Israeli conflict is, in truth, an Arab conflict with Western, and particularly, American colonialism. The US treats [the Arabs] as it treated the slaves inside the American continent. To this end, [the US] is helped by the smaller enemy, and I mean Israel." (08/31/2001) Ab'd Al-Mun'im Murad, Al-Akhbar Daily Newspaper, Columnist
comments powered by Disqus
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- The Racial Politics of Nat Turner Tours
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller