CIA INSUGENCY AGAINST BUSH
I must admit that this WSJ article did not catch me by surprise. I guessed as much when the story about Israeli"spy" charge and after reading Clark and"annonymous" - yes, they hate Israel and wish to continue to appease tyrants and Islamists. Like the failed radical leftists, their poor track record only makes them angrier.
The CIA's Insurgency begins thus:
"Congratulations to Porter Goss for being confirmed last week as the new Director of Central Intelligence. We hope he appreciates that he now has two insurgencies to defeat: the one that the CIA is struggling to help put down in Iraq, and the other inside Langley against the Bush Administration".
After all -"The conflict that we call the Arab-Israeli conflict is, in truth, an Arab conflict with Western, and particularly, American colonialism. The US treats [the Arabs] as it treated the slaves inside the American continent. To this end, [the US] is helped by the smaller enemy, and I mean Israel." (08/31/2001) Ab'd Al-Mun'im Murad, Al-Akhbar Daily Newspaper, Columnist
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum