Socrates would vomit
comments powered by Disqus
Max Schwing - 9/30/2004
It'd be funny, if one of the candidates (I'd think Kerry could do it) tried to directly address his opponent with a spontaneous question. I'd bet it could help Kerry to show that his rival is unable to form complete sentences in response.
But, heh, such things will never happen in this highly polished TV-debates.
Wayne VanDeveer - 9/29/2004
Yes, yes, yes. It drives me mad when I hear all this B.S. about "debates" and who will "win". When will the public demand that candidates actually answer real questions from real reporters? This should be the focus of the media in covering these mock "debates", but of course it will be all about hairs styles and who "looks" presidential. We do get the government we deserve
- Watch Robert Kennedy Push Gun Control In Same Town As Recent Mass Shooting
- October is LGBT History Month
- Textbook publisher apologizes for passage referring to slavery as immigration
- ISIS Destroys Triumphal Arches in Palmyra, Syria
- Finally some good news for history grads
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Intellectual historians to gather in October
- Yuri N. Afanasyev, Historian Who Repudiated Communism, Dies at 81