Socrates would vomit
comments powered by Disqus
Max Schwing - 9/30/2004
It'd be funny, if one of the candidates (I'd think Kerry could do it) tried to directly address his opponent with a spontaneous question. I'd bet it could help Kerry to show that his rival is unable to form complete sentences in response.
But, heh, such things will never happen in this highly polished TV-debates.
Wayne VanDeveer - 9/29/2004
Yes, yes, yes. It drives me mad when I hear all this B.S. about "debates" and who will "win". When will the public demand that candidates actually answer real questions from real reporters? This should be the focus of the media in covering these mock "debates", but of course it will be all about hairs styles and who "looks" presidential. We do get the government we deserve
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Soviet Politburo Discussed CIA Billion Dollar Spy Adolf Tolkachev
- Pentagon withholds Iraq War photos showing detainee abuse
- These Rebels Have Amassed A Library From Syria’s Ruins
- Was 1916 fire at Canadian Parliament set by German saboteur?
- United Nations Calls On U.S. To Pay African Americans Reparations For Slavery
- Juan Cole says America’s inclination to turn to the military started with Manifest Destiny
- History Jobs Drop
- Paul Krugman gives credence to Robert J. Gordon's pessimism about American economic growth
- Harvard President Drew Faust Condemns Free Tuition Proposal from Outsider Overseers Ticket
- Andrew Roberts says Trump is the Mussolini of America with double the vulgarity