Thought for the Day
comments powered by Disqus
Crawdad - 4/12/2009
As a non-militant nonbeliever I would have to say I agree. I actually do see a place for religion for individuals who think they need it.
Most religious people I've known were a lot more humble and mild in their temper than the religious atheists I've come across. Often, atheists are as dogmatic, if not more so than the people who go to church. At least, that's been my experience.
Lester Hunt - 4/12/2009
Seriously, though, the less shrill ones do have a point.
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history