Thought for the Day
comments powered by Disqus
Crawdad - 4/12/2009
As a non-militant nonbeliever I would have to say I agree. I actually do see a place for religion for individuals who think they need it.
Most religious people I've known were a lot more humble and mild in their temper than the religious atheists I've come across. Often, atheists are as dogmatic, if not more so than the people who go to church. At least, that's been my experience.
Lester Hunt - 4/12/2009
Seriously, though, the less shrill ones do have a point.
- Thomas Jefferson Wrote What? Carson’s Constitutional Misstep
- Agriculture Linked to DNA Changes in Ancient Europe
- A Century Ago, Einstein’s Theory of Relativity Changed Everything
- At Princeton, Woodrow Wilson, a Heralded Alum, Is Recast as an Intolerant One
- Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled