Thought for the Day
comments powered by Disqus
Crawdad - 4/12/2009
As a non-militant nonbeliever I would have to say I agree. I actually do see a place for religion for individuals who think they need it.
Most religious people I've known were a lot more humble and mild in their temper than the religious atheists I've come across. Often, atheists are as dogmatic, if not more so than the people who go to church. At least, that's been my experience.
Lester Hunt - 4/12/2009
Seriously, though, the less shrill ones do have a point.
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller