Thought for the Day
comments powered by Disqus
Crawdad - 4/12/2009
As a non-militant nonbeliever I would have to say I agree. I actually do see a place for religion for individuals who think they need it.
Most religious people I've known were a lot more humble and mild in their temper than the religious atheists I've come across. Often, atheists are as dogmatic, if not more so than the people who go to church. At least, that's been my experience.
Lester Hunt - 4/12/2009
Seriously, though, the less shrill ones do have a point.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond