THE MSU MESS
comments powered by Disqus
Joe Cliburn - 9/26/2004
... when you refer to Shelby Thames as the president of MSU. Last time I checked, he was president at USM (Southern Mississippi) & not at MSU (Mississippi State). Of course, some members of the IHL board (state college board) persist in calling USM "Mississippi Southern," a name that it hasn't used routinely since the early 1960s.
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- A President’s Restless Corpse May Be on the Move Again in Tennessee
- How China and the U.S. might collide — or not
- Major Viking Age Archaeological Find Discovered in Denmark
- The New York Times celebrates biographer Richard Holmes
- Historians are in demand! (On cruise ships)
- Douglas Brinkley says there’s a "smell of treason in the air"
- Mary Maples Dunn, Advocate of Women’s Colleges and President of Smith, Dies at 85
- Gil Troy says Jews and Israelis are the victims of a “Hate Swarm”