THE MSU MESS
comments powered by Disqus
Joe Cliburn - 9/26/2004
... when you refer to Shelby Thames as the president of MSU. Last time I checked, he was president at USM (Southern Mississippi) & not at MSU (Mississippi State). Of course, some members of the IHL board (state college board) persist in calling USM "Mississippi Southern," a name that it hasn't used routinely since the early 1960s.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"