Rumor: RNC behind fake memos
For more commentary, please see McBlog.
comments powered by Disqus
Wendy McElroy - 9/22/2004
Thanks for the comments. Frankly I don't know what to think of the rumor spread by the NY Post... I would *love* to know its source. And I agree that Ocham's razor might well apply.
Robert L. Campbell - 9/22/2004
The thought also crossed my mind, when I started reading blog entries about the forged memos, that Republicans might have planted them to discredit the Kerry campaign.
But simpler explanations are possible.
I wonder whether investigative reporters will get to the bottom of this one.
Bill Woolsey - 9/22/2004
Anyone note the similarity to
the forged Niger papers?
The other side is so unhinged
they will believe anything.
Give them an obvious forgery
and let them embarass themselves.
- Moving Photographs of Japanese American Internees, Then and Now
- A One-of-a-Kind Trove Reveals What 19th-Century American Boyhood Was Really Like
- St. Louis University moves controversial statue after protests
- UNC Renames Building That Honored Ku Klux Klan Leader
- A Wartime Bomb, Unearthed in Germany, Recalls Darker Days
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize