Rumor: RNC behind fake memos
For more commentary, please see McBlog.
comments powered by Disqus
Wendy McElroy - 9/22/2004
Thanks for the comments. Frankly I don't know what to think of the rumor spread by the NY Post... I would *love* to know its source. And I agree that Ocham's razor might well apply.
Robert L. Campbell - 9/22/2004
The thought also crossed my mind, when I started reading blog entries about the forged memos, that Republicans might have planted them to discredit the Kerry campaign.
But simpler explanations are possible.
I wonder whether investigative reporters will get to the bottom of this one.
Bill Woolsey - 9/22/2004
Anyone note the similarity to
the forged Niger papers?
The other side is so unhinged
they will believe anything.
Give them an obvious forgery
and let them embarass themselves.
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- Poland wrestles with its past — and present
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017