Rumor: RNC behind fake memos
For more commentary, please see McBlog.
comments powered by Disqus
Wendy McElroy - 9/22/2004
Thanks for the comments. Frankly I don't know what to think of the rumor spread by the NY Post... I would *love* to know its source. And I agree that Ocham's razor might well apply.
Robert L. Campbell - 9/22/2004
The thought also crossed my mind, when I started reading blog entries about the forged memos, that Republicans might have planted them to discredit the Kerry campaign.
But simpler explanations are possible.
I wonder whether investigative reporters will get to the bottom of this one.
Bill Woolsey - 9/22/2004
Anyone note the similarity to
the forged Niger papers?
The other side is so unhinged
they will believe anything.
Give them an obvious forgery
and let them embarass themselves.
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Trump is so controversial Disney reportedly won’t let him have a speaking role in the Hall of Presidents
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy