Rumor: RNC behind fake memos
For more commentary, please see McBlog.
comments powered by Disqus
Wendy McElroy - 9/22/2004
Thanks for the comments. Frankly I don't know what to think of the rumor spread by the NY Post... I would *love* to know its source. And I agree that Ocham's razor might well apply.
Robert L. Campbell - 9/22/2004
The thought also crossed my mind, when I started reading blog entries about the forged memos, that Republicans might have planted them to discredit the Kerry campaign.
But simpler explanations are possible.
I wonder whether investigative reporters will get to the bottom of this one.
Bill Woolsey - 9/22/2004
Anyone note the similarity to
the forged Niger papers?
The other side is so unhinged
they will believe anything.
Give them an obvious forgery
and let them embarass themselves.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond