comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 9/15/2004
Sometimes I have the same thoughts....but the typewriter scandal convinces all the more that blogging is worthwhile endeavor. Also (as an academic who is involved in controversy) it is a good outlet to blow off steam and get the word out. I think I would miss it if I quit.
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis
- Historian says the removal of Nazi-era art to Switzerland makes restitution unlikely
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita