comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 9/15/2004
Sometimes I have the same thoughts....but the typewriter scandal convinces all the more that blogging is worthwhile endeavor. Also (as an academic who is involved in controversy) it is a good outlet to blow off steam and get the word out. I think I would miss it if I quit.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"