comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 9/15/2004
Sometimes I have the same thoughts....but the typewriter scandal convinces all the more that blogging is worthwhile endeavor. Also (as an academic who is involved in controversy) it is a good outlet to blow off steam and get the word out. I think I would miss it if I quit.
- Biographer of a Progressive reformer says it's odd reading stories about inequality in the news every day
- Dutch sociologist says that what is new about mass killing is that we’re embarrassed by it
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Convicted felon Conrad Black has a new book out
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830