Two Things of Beauty and a Farewell, For Now ...
The Volokh Conspiracy's Jacob Levy announces his leave of absence to concentrate on research. His thoughtful, humane voice will be missed. In his last post, Levy laments the polarization and heightened tensions that have made the internet more like talk radio and less like a faculty seminar. He will be sorely missed and we look forward to his return. See also: Will Baude at Crescat Sententia and Josh Chafetz at Oxblog.
comments powered by Disqus
- WWII Atomic Bomb Project Had More Than 1,500 “Leaks”
- Neanderthal 'Art' Found In Cave Sheds Surprising New Light On Ancient Intelligence
- Midterm Election Mind-Reading: The Market Tends to Win
- Proof surfaces for affair between Queen Victoria and her male assistant
- Could humans cause another Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum?
- Pro-Israel website chides Middle East Studies professors, claiming they’re apologists for Hamas
- UCLA Economist, Known as Railroad Historian, Dies at 89
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards