Another Sign that Our Future is Fascism
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 4/2/2009
Aspects of Corporate Fascism have been developing in this country since at least the regime of President Woodrow Wilson.
As the new Homeland Security Internment camps now get underway, we should remember that the National Socialists, long before they got around to the Death Camps for Jews, built such camps as Dachau to house German critics of their "Beloved Leader."
- Conservative historian Arthur Herman slammed for saying Obama is highly submissive to Putin and other strong leaders
- Intellectual historians to gather in October
- Yuri N. Afanasyev, Historian Who Repudiated Communism, Dies at 81
- History professor gives Pittsburgh, PA columnist an “F” for a op ed on slavery
- Sharon Ullman says the work of historians is becoming increasingly invisible