Another Sign that Our Future is Fascism
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 4/2/2009
Aspects of Corporate Fascism have been developing in this country since at least the regime of President Woodrow Wilson.
As the new Homeland Security Internment camps now get underway, we should remember that the National Socialists, long before they got around to the Death Camps for Jews, built such camps as Dachau to house German critics of their "Beloved Leader."
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- Poland wrestles with its past — and present
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017