Another Sign that Our Future is Fascism
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 4/2/2009
Aspects of Corporate Fascism have been developing in this country since at least the regime of President Woodrow Wilson.
As the new Homeland Security Internment camps now get underway, we should remember that the National Socialists, long before they got around to the Death Camps for Jews, built such camps as Dachau to house German critics of their "Beloved Leader."
- Harvard acquires Thoreau's notes on the death of Margaret Fuller
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?