Another Sign that Our Future is Fascism
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 4/2/2009
Aspects of Corporate Fascism have been developing in this country since at least the regime of President Woodrow Wilson.
As the new Homeland Security Internment camps now get underway, we should remember that the National Socialists, long before they got around to the Death Camps for Jews, built such camps as Dachau to house German critics of their "Beloved Leader."
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)