Marijuana an Evolving Issue
However, I do not believe that this concentration on marijuana as a medicine is as problematic as they do, because medical marijuana will not remain the foremost issue for very much longer. I offer this very persuasive article by Dr. Nadelmann published in the National Review along with this ad, which the DPA ran in the New York Sun during the GOP convention, to support my belief.
If the discussion moves to decriminalization and that is achieved then the medical issue is mute. If you believe tomatoes are healthy you do not need a doctor’s permission to grow and eat them. Yes, the laws will remain on the books but there will be little incentive to enforce them. They will go the way of, say, laws against adultery.
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors