Noted Here and There ...
Hugo Schwyzer claims that he's a bigger threat to the institution of marriage than, well, other threats to the institution of marriage.
On the serious side of things, behind the bamboo curtain of our indifference, there are 50,000,000 people in the land Aung San Suu Kyi calls a"fascist disneyland." Geoffrey Hiller offers this beautiful photojournalistic tour of Burma. Thanks to Patrick Belton at Oxblog for the tip.
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments