I'm on the Glenn Beck Show Today
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 4/2/2009
rbk - 4/1/2009
Sorry...can't handle even a few minutes with this hyperspastic nutter.
Daniel Klein - 4/1/2009
Looking forward to seeing it. And Bob Higgs this weekend!
William Marina - 4/1/2009
It is Corporatism of an American variety since no nation, dating back at least to 1886, has given Big Business the legal powers that we have.
Martí was right in 1888 when he called the US "both Plutocratic and Imperialistic!" Nothing much has changed, except the Empire is now in a real crisis of decline.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea