I'm on the Glenn Beck Show Today
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 4/2/2009
rbk - 4/1/2009
Sorry...can't handle even a few minutes with this hyperspastic nutter.
Daniel Klein - 4/1/2009
Looking forward to seeing it. And Bob Higgs this weekend!
William Marina - 4/1/2009
It is Corporatism of an American variety since no nation, dating back at least to 1886, has given Big Business the legal powers that we have.
Martí was right in 1888 when he called the US "both Plutocratic and Imperialistic!" Nothing much has changed, except the Empire is now in a real crisis of decline.
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama