I'm on the Glenn Beck Show Today
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 4/2/2009
rbk - 4/1/2009
Sorry...can't handle even a few minutes with this hyperspastic nutter.
Daniel Klein - 4/1/2009
Looking forward to seeing it. And Bob Higgs this weekend!
William Marina - 4/1/2009
It is Corporatism of an American variety since no nation, dating back at least to 1886, has given Big Business the legal powers that we have.
Martí was right in 1888 when he called the US "both Plutocratic and Imperialistic!" Nothing much has changed, except the Empire is now in a real crisis of decline.
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic