What Would Kerry Do
The guy is a career politician, but his movement to bring in old Clinton hands on his campaign last week might signal a turn back to the progressive trade and fiscal policies of the mid 90's. Less spending, more openness, fiscal predictability. Edwards still scares the hell out of me, but does Kerry merit a second look from free traders?
comments powered by Disqus
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?