What Would Kerry Do
The guy is a career politician, but his movement to bring in old Clinton hands on his campaign last week might signal a turn back to the progressive trade and fiscal policies of the mid 90's. Less spending, more openness, fiscal predictability. Edwards still scares the hell out of me, but does Kerry merit a second look from free traders?
comments powered by Disqus
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)
- Ted Widmer picks the 5 best presidential books worth reading
- AHA backs California's LGBT History law