RUSSIAN WANT AN END TO LONDONISTAN
the Russians, like the Americans and the Israelis, are losing patience with foreign advice and with Londonistan:
"A prominent banner at the main Moscow rally was adorned with British flags and read:"Want to help? Then extradite Zakayev!", a reference to Maskhadov's London-based spokesman who has political asylum in Britain".
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy