George Will - Democratic Strategist???
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/30/2004
If he's actually favoring Kerry in any way, it isn't in this article: his swipes at Kerry are pretty clear. If he was favoring Kerry, he'd have pointed out that Kerry and Edwards clearly cited import security in their discussions of national security.
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies