George Will - Democratic Strategist???
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/30/2004
If he's actually favoring Kerry in any way, it isn't in this article: his swipes at Kerry are pretty clear. If he was favoring Kerry, he'd have pointed out that Kerry and Edwards clearly cited import security in their discussions of national security.
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum