George Will - Democratic Strategist???
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/30/2004
If he's actually favoring Kerry in any way, it isn't in this article: his swipes at Kerry are pretty clear. If he was favoring Kerry, he'd have pointed out that Kerry and Edwards clearly cited import security in their discussions of national security.
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- Rare Documents Show a Palm Reader's Take on Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt
- A Photo of Billy the Kid Bought for $10 at a Flea Market May Be Worth Millions
- Twitter Is Full of Fake History Photos
- The new Museum of the Bible confronts the challenge of presenting slavery and the Confederacy
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction
- Gar Alperovitz is still pushing to make America more democratic
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”