George Will - Democratic Strategist???
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/30/2004
If he's actually favoring Kerry in any way, it isn't in this article: his swipes at Kerry are pretty clear. If he was favoring Kerry, he'd have pointed out that Kerry and Edwards clearly cited import security in their discussions of national security.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments