Travesty of Justice
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/20/2004
Now they get you to "confess" to things you didn't do by threatening to charge you with a horrendous crime if you don't accept a plea bargain.
And life imprisonment for robbery? Even if guilty, that hardly seems just if nobody was killed or seriously hurt.
- How the Vikings Saved Europe and Got a Terrible Reputation
- Hard Hats On: Members of the Media Tour Exhibits under Construction at the National Museum of American History
- Shaman dancers, coolies and suffragettes: rare photos of 1900s Beijing discovered from Austrian archive
- England's King Richard III died painfully on battlefield
- 93-year-old former Auschwitz guard charged
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead
- 2 of 21 MacArthur Fellows for 2014 are historians
- Ken Burns electrifies Jon Stewart show