Travesty of Justice
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/20/2004
Now they get you to "confess" to things you didn't do by threatening to charge you with a horrendous crime if you don't accept a plea bargain.
And life imprisonment for robbery? Even if guilty, that hardly seems just if nobody was killed or seriously hurt.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond