Travesty of Justice
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/20/2004
Now they get you to "confess" to things you didn't do by threatening to charge you with a horrendous crime if you don't accept a plea bargain.
And life imprisonment for robbery? Even if guilty, that hardly seems just if nobody was killed or seriously hurt.
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?