Goodbye to a Great
comments powered by Disqus
Dan Schmutter - 8/23/2004
Am I the only one wondering why his obit photo seems to have part of his head "redacted?"
Bad lighting, or is he holding something in his hand "they" don't want us to see?!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 8/21/2004
Hey, Aeon, I was delinquent here, I admit it, but mentioned it at my Not a Blog. He surely was one of the absolute greats in film score history.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments