Goodbye to a Great
comments powered by Disqus
Dan Schmutter - 8/23/2004
Am I the only one wondering why his obit photo seems to have part of his head "redacted?"
Bad lighting, or is he holding something in his hand "they" don't want us to see?!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 8/21/2004
Hey, Aeon, I was delinquent here, I admit it, but mentioned it at my Not a Blog. He surely was one of the absolute greats in film score history.
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook