Goodbye to a Great
comments powered by Disqus
Dan Schmutter - 8/23/2004
Am I the only one wondering why his obit photo seems to have part of his head "redacted?"
Bad lighting, or is he holding something in his hand "they" don't want us to see?!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 8/21/2004
Hey, Aeon, I was delinquent here, I admit it, but mentioned it at my Not a Blog. He surely was one of the absolute greats in film score history.
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy