Goodbye to a Great
comments powered by Disqus
Dan Schmutter - 8/23/2004
Am I the only one wondering why his obit photo seems to have part of his head "redacted?"
Bad lighting, or is he holding something in his hand "they" don't want us to see?!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 8/21/2004
Hey, Aeon, I was delinquent here, I admit it, but mentioned it at my Not a Blog. He surely was one of the absolute greats in film score history.
- Group is drawing attention to the historic swath between Gettysburg and Monticello
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis
- Historian says the removal of Nazi-era art to Switzerland makes restitution unlikely