Goodbye to a Great
comments powered by Disqus
Dan Schmutter - 8/23/2004
Am I the only one wondering why his obit photo seems to have part of his head "redacted?"
Bad lighting, or is he holding something in his hand "they" don't want us to see?!
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 8/21/2004
Hey, Aeon, I was delinquent here, I admit it, but mentioned it at my Not a Blog. He surely was one of the absolute greats in film score history.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences