The Productive Historian ...
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 8/17/2004
Actually, I consider this summer to have been kind of a wash, in terms of productivity. A paper I'd delivered in draft form before was revised, re-presented, re-revised and ambitiously submitted to a field-leading journal. I wrote a book review. I didn't get a lot more than that done, academically speaking; now, having taken more time than I expected to get even that much done, I'm struggling to put my syllabi together.
As proud as I am of my blogging and commentaries, not a lot of people consider it 'productive' history.
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC