Ron Paul Debates Stephen Baldwin on Pot Legalization
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 3/15/2009
There has never been a single recorded death attributed to ingestion of marijuana. It has no toxicity ratio so you are correct.
William Marina - 3/14/2009
The link above to Egalitarianism and Empire at the Independent Institute web site does not appear to be working properly.
Here is another link to the article:
William Marina - 3/14/2009
One of the least appreciated aspects of the Imperial Culture of the Welfare State is "Boredom," as I pointed out many years ago in Egalitarianism and Empire.
Romans tried Alcohol, beer and especially wine, Sex, including competitive orgies, and Drugs, the favorite being a root, Helebore.
For the really adventuresome Male, there was, of course, Chariot Racing ala Ben Hur, and then the youth who often committed Suicide out of Boredom, often by going in against professional Gladiators, as recently portrayed in the film by Russell Crowe.
The Culture of Empire has changed only to the extent that the State now tries to control Drugs of all kinds, to protect us from ourselves, of course!
Mark Brady - 3/14/2009
Stephen Baldwin wears a tie, Ron Paul sports an open-necked shirt with not one but two buttons undone!
When I looked up Baldwin on Wikipedia, I read that "Since converting [shortly after 9/11], he has sought to evangelize young people through projects such as The Breakthrough Ministry, which involves skateboarding and extreme sports, Christian rock concerts, laser light shows and fireworks." Would I be correct in thinking that more kids have died from skateboarding and extreme sports than from marijuana since 9/11? Just asking.
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Transcribed Document: Soviet Politburo Discussed CIA Billion Dollar Spy Adolf Tolkachev
- Pentagon withholds Iraq War photos showing detainee abuse
- These Rebels Have Amassed A Library From Syria’s Ruins
- Was 1916 fire at Canadian Parliament set by German saboteur?
- United Nations Calls On U.S. To Pay African Americans Reparations For Slavery
- Juan Cole says America’s inclination to turn to the military started with Manifest Destiny
- History Jobs Drop
- Paul Krugman gives credence to Robert J. Gordon's pessimism about American economic growth
- Harvard President Drew Faust Condemns Free Tuition Proposal from Outsider Overseers Ticket
- Andrew Roberts says Trump is the Mussolini of America with double the vulgarity