Keyes v. Obama in Illinois?
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/5/2004
Dream matchup? Is the GOP on crack? The nutcase Keyes will be fortunate to get 20%.
Pat Lynch - 8/5/2004
Only 2 problems with this. 1) Illinois is not nearly as socially conservative as Keyes and 2) we don't take as kindly to outsiders as NY does. I think you're right - I'd be surprised if he got 35%.
- New museum in Poland -- the grandest space created since 1989 -- tells the story of the Jews
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- How Laurel Thatcher Ulrich caught up with the past
- Postal Workers Take on Harvard President, historian Drew Faust
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening