Keyes v. Obama in Illinois?
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/5/2004
Dream matchup? Is the GOP on crack? The nutcase Keyes will be fortunate to get 20%.
Pat Lynch - 8/5/2004
Only 2 problems with this. 1) Illinois is not nearly as socially conservative as Keyes and 2) we don't take as kindly to outsiders as NY does. I think you're right - I'd be surprised if he got 35%.
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis