Keyes v. Obama in Illinois?
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/5/2004
Dream matchup? Is the GOP on crack? The nutcase Keyes will be fortunate to get 20%.
Pat Lynch - 8/5/2004
Only 2 problems with this. 1) Illinois is not nearly as socially conservative as Keyes and 2) we don't take as kindly to outsiders as NY does. I think you're right - I'd be surprised if he got 35%.
- Historian Mark Perry discovered a secret about an Alabama governor's past that helped him understand the delusions about the Old South
- Historian Kevin M. Schultz pens book about Buckley and Mailer
- Robert Conquest, Historian Who Documented Soviet Horrors, Dies at 98
- Richard Rothstein says government policy created ghettos
- The Islamic historian who can explain why some states fail and others succeed