Keyes v. Obama in Illinois?
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/5/2004
Dream matchup? Is the GOP on crack? The nutcase Keyes will be fortunate to get 20%.
Pat Lynch - 8/5/2004
Only 2 problems with this. 1) Illinois is not nearly as socially conservative as Keyes and 2) we don't take as kindly to outsiders as NY does. I think you're right - I'd be surprised if he got 35%.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences