comments powered by Disqus
Robert Higgs - 3/4/2009
Well, Jeff, in light of how the credit default swaps are pricing the risk of Treasury default, I presume that strict government regulation of these instruments must be right around the corner. Can't have these financial-market saboteurs wrecking all the wonderful things the government is trying to do, now can we?
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama