comments powered by Disqus
Robert Higgs - 3/4/2009
Well, Jeff, in light of how the credit default swaps are pricing the risk of Treasury default, I presume that strict government regulation of these instruments must be right around the corner. Can't have these financial-market saboteurs wrecking all the wonderful things the government is trying to do, now can we?
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project