comments powered by Disqus
Robert Higgs - 3/4/2009
Well, Jeff, in light of how the credit default swaps are pricing the risk of Treasury default, I presume that strict government regulation of these instruments must be right around the corner. Can't have these financial-market saboteurs wrecking all the wonderful things the government is trying to do, now can we?
- Ancient History Encyclopedia Announces Partnership with Chickasaw.tv
- Stanley Kutler’s book on Nixon Watergate abuses has been turned into a show on the web
- China bans books by pro-Hong Kong historian who retired from Princeton
- Fordham Historian Lambasts ‘Shabby Treatment’ In Row Over Israel Boycott, Vows to Continue Fighting Anti-Semitism
- George Mason's digital history program is 20 years old -- and celebrating