Boring Review Now Online!
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Ive found another review of Isabel Patersons The Shadow Riders this one by Wilson Follett in the October 1916 Atlantic Monthly. (See my discussion of a previous review.) Follett says absolutely nothing of any interest in the review, but Ive posted it anyway.
comments powered by Disqus
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.