Boring Review Now Online!
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Ive found another review of Isabel Patersons The Shadow Riders this one by Wilson Follett in the October 1916 Atlantic Monthly. (See my discussion of a previous review.) Follett says absolutely nothing of any interest in the review, but Ive posted it anyway.
comments powered by Disqus
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC