comments powered by Disqus
Erick - 1/24/2009
I am hopeful that stimulus proponents will start addressing their critics. I find the dismissive attitude thus far unseemly.
This makes it so much more likely we will proceed wisely. With a lot of luck, we may not even proceed with the stimulus at all.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"