Alzheimer's Disease and Marijuana
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
Hat tip to Ian Goddard
comments powered by Disqus
Kevin R. C. Gutzman - 1/19/2009
For the straight story on Federal Government marijuana that imposes excruciating pain on patients who have been prescribed cannabis to alleviate that pain, see Tom Woods' and my _Who Killed the Constitution? The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush_.
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.