Alzheimer's Disease and Marijuana
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
Hat tip to Ian Goddard
comments powered by Disqus
Kevin R. C. Gutzman - 1/19/2009
For the straight story on Federal Government marijuana that imposes excruciating pain on patients who have been prescribed cannabis to alleviate that pain, see Tom Woods' and my _Who Killed the Constitution? The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush_.
- Now it can be told: The weakening of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 is the crowning achievement of GOP partisans who detested the law
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- Rubio becomes the first Republican presidential candidate in 2016 to admit US must confront “painful” history of racial discrimination
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success