Alzheimer's Disease and Marijuana
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
Hat tip to Ian Goddard
comments powered by Disqus
Kevin R. C. Gutzman - 1/19/2009
For the straight story on Federal Government marijuana that imposes excruciating pain on patients who have been prescribed cannabis to alleviate that pain, see Tom Woods' and my _Who Killed the Constitution? The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush_.
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing