Alzheimer's Disease and Marijuana
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
Hat tip to Ian Goddard
comments powered by Disqus
Kevin R. C. Gutzman - 1/19/2009
For the straight story on Federal Government marijuana that imposes excruciating pain on patients who have been prescribed cannabis to alleviate that pain, see Tom Woods' and my _Who Killed the Constitution? The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush_.
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- For G.O.P., Support for Israel Becomes New Litmus Test
- Yale’s Beinecke Library Buys Vast Collection of Lincoln Photos
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history
- Role-playing history game gets students jazzed