Aristotle, Codevilla, Putnam
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Stuff of mine thats newly online:
Aristotles Conception of Freedom [Review of Metaphysics 49.4, June 1996]
Aristotles Egalitarian Utopia: The Polis kat eukhēn [M. H. Hansen, ed, The Imaginary Polis: Acts of the Copenhagen Polis Centre 7, 2005]
A Florentine in Baghdad: Codevilla on the War on Terror [Reason Papers 28, Spring 2006]
Review of Hilary Putnams Collapse of the Fact-Value Dichotomy [Reason Papers 28, Spring 2006]
comments powered by Disqus
Roderick T. Long - 1/19/2009
The version of "Aristotle's Conception of Freedom" I'd posted earlier had the 2nd page messed up. Should be fixed now.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead