Aristotle, Codevilla, Putnam
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Stuff of mine thats newly online:
Aristotles Conception of Freedom [Review of Metaphysics 49.4, June 1996]
Aristotles Egalitarian Utopia: The Polis kat eukhēn [M. H. Hansen, ed, The Imaginary Polis: Acts of the Copenhagen Polis Centre 7, 2005]
A Florentine in Baghdad: Codevilla on the War on Terror [Reason Papers 28, Spring 2006]
Review of Hilary Putnams Collapse of the Fact-Value Dichotomy [Reason Papers 28, Spring 2006]
comments powered by Disqus
Roderick T. Long - 1/19/2009
The version of "Aristotle's Conception of Freedom" I'd posted earlier had the 2nd page messed up. Should be fixed now.
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- Junípero Serra’s Missions Destroyed Entire Native Cultures. And Now He’s Going to Be a Saint.
- Isis destruction of Palmyra's Temple of Bel revealed in satellite images
- McKinley's lost his mountain. Should we still remember his presidency?
- 72 history professors sign letter urging removal of Jefferson Davis statue from Kentucky Capitol
- 10 Years After Katrina, the Enduring Value of the Hurricane Digital Memory Bank
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans