2008 was not all we hoped it will be. To be honest, 2009 is not starting much better at least for me. My 89 year old mother is in the hospital, Israel is again at war and the world economy is depending on Barnake's printing machine. Still, as good years are those which exceed expectations, there is a fair chance that 2009 will be better than expected. I certainly pray and wish it will.
So, let's raise a glass, smile and hope against hope that ALL THE FIRE WORKS BE AS BENIGN AS THESE -
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit