Al-Jarallah: "HAMAS KNOWS NOTHING OF DEMANDS OF LIVING"/update
You would not know it from reading the papers but as we count down the last hours and minutes of 2008, the war against the Islamist chapter of Hamas' self described "death industry" continues because that terrorist organization as Ahmed Al-Jarallah, the editor of Arab Times, notes knows nothing about the demands of the living:
Hamas — the mule — knows nothing about the demands of the living except backwardness and trading in religion. Generally, the members of this group consider themselves spokespersons of the Palestinians but they endanger the lives of their people. They seem to have forgotten the teachings of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) who once said that “guardians are responsible for the citizens.”
Is Hamas responsible for the people in Gaza? Are members of this group respectful towards the people? Isn’t it that they sold their own people to desperate killers?
Editor Mehran Karami said the government order to close the paper came up Wednesday. It said the move followed the publishing of a reformist student group statement saying Hamas is to blame for Israel's assault.
Karami says the statement condemned Israeli attacks but also called Hamas a terrorist organization hiding in schools and thus drawing civilian casualties.
Hamas' use of hospitals as bases, read about Hamas Women Vowing to Become 'Martyrdom-Seekers' and Blow Themselves Up Among 'the Apes and Pigs' and watch this use of child as a human shield
Then see the Israeli Defense forces fight and remember they are fighting because as Israeli foreign minister Livni says they have no choice. They are fighting to protect life, home and hearth. That it the heart of the matter. Here are some longer expositions:
Alan M. Dershowitz, Israel, Hamas and Moral Idiocy
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught gay LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography