ZAWAHIRI FOCUSES ATTENTION ON ARAB SLAVERY
Is is possible that Ayman Zawahiri calling Barack Obama a"house slave" or"house negro" has done what Dafur genocide failed to to and focus attention on the long ignored Arab slave trade and Arab racism?
If Washington Post columnist Colby King angry outburst on Inside Washington is to be judged typical it just may be. Given Arab involvement in the West and East African slave trade, Colby inquired, how dare Zawahiri make any references to American slavery? He went on to mention the fact that Al Qaeda's attack on Washington endangered Black children. Liberals Nina Totenberg (she even mentioned Arab treatment of women) and Evan Thomas declared that killing Zawahiri should henceforth take precedence over killing Bin Laden.
Dissing Republican Condoleeza Rice was fine. No one made a peep when the Syrian Egyptian Opposition Weekly wrote that Rice 'Is Suited Only to Work at a Nightclub or to Make Her Bed in the Heart of the Jungles'. They could not care less when Hamas Minister of Culture 'Atallah Abu Al-Subh said Condoleezza Rice Is a Black Scorpion with A Cobra's Head Who Has the Blood of Palestinian Children between Her Lips and on Her Fangs.
But, you see, dissing Obama is different. No one is permitted to touch the Democratic ONE and in this case, I am grateful,"from the bitter, comes sweet." Black Americans and Liberals may finally join the war on Islamists.
comments powered by Disqus
Elliott Aron Green - 11/24/2008
Judith, I hope that this sudden interest is more than a passing aberration. The Sudan was committing genocide against southern Sudanese Blacks from 1956, when Sudan got independence from the UK as a unitary state [when it should have been federal or two states]. The genocide there went on for about 50 years off and on and little international attention was paid to it. Nobody cared, not the MSM, not the Left, not the major powers or UN or EU, not even the OAS or American Blacks. Desmond Tutu would rather get worked up about a Jew moving into Judea-Samaria ["occupied territory," quoth Tutu] rather than show concern for fellow Blacks in Sudan.
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- In Hiroshima 71 years after first atomic strike, Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize