Syrian clean up did not work. UN inspectors found processed nuclear materials in the site destroyed by Israel. The Syrian Foreign Minister is shocked, shocked, shocked. Obama's men hope to flip Syria. I, too, doubt it is possible at least before Iran is not dealt with.
Iran tests successfully a new, more accurate, solid fuel missile capable of reaching Europe as well as Israel. What will Israel do? It may depend on what is decided in tomorrow's world powers meeting on sanctions. The drop in oil prices makes Iran more vulnerable to them. But to the regime's glea, 67% of Iranian imports continue to come from Europe which disregards sanctions.Gilad: We won't let Iran go nuclear
Just to remind ourselves who we are dealing with: Director of Iranian TV Series 'Secret of Armageddon' Comments . . . Confirms 'Protocols of Elders of Zion'; Claims 'Discovery of America by Columbus was Made Possible by Money of Jewish Aristocrats" – Who Thought America Was Promised Land. Obama hopes Iran will help him in Afghanistan. My question: At what price?
According to a US government report the US has plenty of recoverable oil. You could have knocked of with a feather:
Reston, VA - North Dakota and Montana have an estimated 3.0 to 4.3 billion barrels of undiscovered, technically recoverable oil in an area known as the Bakken Formation.
A U.S. Geological Survey assessment, released April 10, shows a 25-fold increase in the amount of oil that can be recovered compared to the agency's 1995 estimate of 151 million barrels of oil.
Technically recoverable oil resources are those producible using currently available technology and industry practices. USGS is the only provider of publicly available estimates of undiscovered technically recoverable oil and gas resources.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea