Syrian clean up did not work. UN inspectors found processed nuclear materials in the site destroyed by Israel. The Syrian Foreign Minister is shocked, shocked, shocked. Obama's men hope to flip Syria. I, too, doubt it is possible at least before Iran is not dealt with.
Iran tests successfully a new, more accurate, solid fuel missile capable of reaching Europe as well as Israel. What will Israel do? It may depend on what is decided in tomorrow's world powers meeting on sanctions. The drop in oil prices makes Iran more vulnerable to them. But to the regime's glea, 67% of Iranian imports continue to come from Europe which disregards sanctions.Gilad: We won't let Iran go nuclear
Just to remind ourselves who we are dealing with: Director of Iranian TV Series 'Secret of Armageddon' Comments . . . Confirms 'Protocols of Elders of Zion'; Claims 'Discovery of America by Columbus was Made Possible by Money of Jewish Aristocrats" – Who Thought America Was Promised Land. Obama hopes Iran will help him in Afghanistan. My question: At what price?
According to a US government report the US has plenty of recoverable oil. You could have knocked of with a feather:
Reston, VA - North Dakota and Montana have an estimated 3.0 to 4.3 billion barrels of undiscovered, technically recoverable oil in an area known as the Bakken Formation.
A U.S. Geological Survey assessment, released April 10, shows a 25-fold increase in the amount of oil that can be recovered compared to the agency's 1995 estimate of 151 million barrels of oil.
Technically recoverable oil resources are those producible using currently available technology and industry practices. USGS is the only provider of publicly available estimates of undiscovered technically recoverable oil and gas resources.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"