Syrian clean up did not work. UN inspectors found processed nuclear materials in the site destroyed by Israel. The Syrian Foreign Minister is shocked, shocked, shocked. Obama's men hope to flip Syria. I, too, doubt it is possible at least before Iran is not dealt with.
Iran tests successfully a new, more accurate, solid fuel missile capable of reaching Europe as well as Israel. What will Israel do? It may depend on what is decided in tomorrow's world powers meeting on sanctions. The drop in oil prices makes Iran more vulnerable to them. But to the regime's glea, 67% of Iranian imports continue to come from Europe which disregards sanctions.Gilad: We won't let Iran go nuclear
Just to remind ourselves who we are dealing with: Director of Iranian TV Series 'Secret of Armageddon' Comments . . . Confirms 'Protocols of Elders of Zion'; Claims 'Discovery of America by Columbus was Made Possible by Money of Jewish Aristocrats" – Who Thought America Was Promised Land. Obama hopes Iran will help him in Afghanistan. My question: At what price?
According to a US government report the US has plenty of recoverable oil. You could have knocked of with a feather:
Reston, VA - North Dakota and Montana have an estimated 3.0 to 4.3 billion barrels of undiscovered, technically recoverable oil in an area known as the Bakken Formation.
A U.S. Geological Survey assessment, released April 10, shows a 25-fold increase in the amount of oil that can be recovered compared to the agency's 1995 estimate of 151 million barrels of oil.
Technically recoverable oil resources are those producible using currently available technology and industry practices. USGS is the only provider of publicly available estimates of undiscovered technically recoverable oil and gas resources.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize