November 3, 2008: Last Day on the Campaign Trail for McCain, Obama, Palin & Biden
|ELECTION TV COVERAGE|
Election TV Coverage
|THE WEEK THAT WAS....|
The week that was....
|IN THE NEWS....|
In the News...
|ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL...|
On The Campaign Trail...
THE DEMOCRATS: Barack Obama holds rallies in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia.
THE REPUBLICANS: John McCain campaigns in Florida, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Indiana, New Mexico,
Nevada and Arizona.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz