November 3, 2008: Last Day on the Campaign Trail for McCain, Obama, Palin & Biden
|ELECTION TV COVERAGE|
Election TV Coverage
|THE WEEK THAT WAS....|
The week that was....
|IN THE NEWS....|
In the News...
|ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL...|
On The Campaign Trail...
THE DEMOCRATS: Barack Obama holds rallies in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia.
THE REPUBLICANS: John McCain campaigns in Florida, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Indiana, New Mexico,
Nevada and Arizona.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election