Harlem Voters on Obama
A clip from the Howard Stern radio show(1/10/2008) in which Sal Interviews"Obama Supporters" in Harlem. It is a street interview with a twist; Sal attributes McCain's positions -- and even McCain's VP pick (Sarah Palin) -- to Obama and finds that people support Barack because he is prolife and they think Palin was a good choice for VP. This is the audio link sans video and, so, it downloads quickly.
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 10/31/2008
Hardy har har. News Flash: Most Americans are Morons. We've known about voter ignorance for a long time. From Leno on down to Stern, this gag about revealing the stupidity of the man on the street has really gone stale.
- Why Trump Would Almost Certainly Be Violating the Constitution If He Continues to Own His Businesses
- Remembering Pearl Harbor Brings ‘Date Which Will Live in Infamy’ to Virtual Reality
- Will Trump back women’s museum?
- New scholarship coming to Mormon lessons, but will instructors really teach it?
- Why the history of slavery in the US South is taking centre stage once again
- Novelist says History classes are our best hope for teaching Americans to question fake news and Donald Trump
- National Book Award winner Ibram X. Kendi is youngest in 30 years in the non-fiction category
- Historian Volker Ullrich’s book on the rise of Hitler is spookily relevant
- People are still talking about historian Mark Lilla’s NYT op ed 2 weeks after it was published
- Rick Perlstein says Trump’s election confirms a paranoid trend in the GOP