Harlem Voters on Obama
A clip from the Howard Stern radio show(1/10/2008) in which Sal Interviews"Obama Supporters" in Harlem. It is a street interview with a twist; Sal attributes McCain's positions -- and even McCain's VP pick (Sarah Palin) -- to Obama and finds that people support Barack because he is prolife and they think Palin was a good choice for VP. This is the audio link sans video and, so, it downloads quickly.
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 10/31/2008
Hardy har har. News Flash: Most Americans are Morons. We've known about voter ignorance for a long time. From Leno on down to Stern, this gag about revealing the stupidity of the man on the street has really gone stale.
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests