Harlem Voters on Obama
A clip from the Howard Stern radio show(1/10/2008) in which Sal Interviews"Obama Supporters" in Harlem. It is a street interview with a twist; Sal attributes McCain's positions -- and even McCain's VP pick (Sarah Palin) -- to Obama and finds that people support Barack because he is prolife and they think Palin was a good choice for VP. This is the audio link sans video and, so, it downloads quickly.
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 10/31/2008
Hardy har har. News Flash: Most Americans are Morons. We've known about voter ignorance for a long time. From Leno on down to Stern, this gag about revealing the stupidity of the man on the street has really gone stale.
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- 2016 election's leading candidates have strong Jewish family ties
- Ron Radosh plans to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”
- Medievalist calls on historians to welcome pop culture