Der Spiegel reports:RETRACING THE NAZI BOOK THEFT German Libraries Hold Thousands of Looted Volumes. This brought tears to my eyes.
George Will, The Good Bad News
Janet Albrechtsen, Europe worse off than the US
Yaakov Ben Moshe, The Media's Last Chance to Give Us All the Coverage We Need
Michael Yon, Syria-Iraq: Bloody Border, Messy Politics
Philippe Karsenty,"We Need to Expose the Muhammad al-Dura Hoax"
The former editor in chief of Ms. magazine (and a Democrat) on what she learned on a campaign plane with the would-be VP, Sarah Palin.
Imagine if it were Obama rather than Palin.
Melanie Phillips, The Sacrifice of Truth to Power
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)