Der Spiegel reports:RETRACING THE NAZI BOOK THEFT German Libraries Hold Thousands of Looted Volumes. This brought tears to my eyes.
George Will, The Good Bad News
Janet Albrechtsen, Europe worse off than the US
Yaakov Ben Moshe, The Media's Last Chance to Give Us All the Coverage We Need
Michael Yon, Syria-Iraq: Bloody Border, Messy Politics
Philippe Karsenty,"We Need to Expose the Muhammad al-Dura Hoax"
The former editor in chief of Ms. magazine (and a Democrat) on what she learned on a campaign plane with the would-be VP, Sarah Palin.
Imagine if it were Obama rather than Palin.
Melanie Phillips, The Sacrifice of Truth to Power
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”