Der Spiegel reports:RETRACING THE NAZI BOOK THEFT German Libraries Hold Thousands of Looted Volumes. This brought tears to my eyes.
George Will, The Good Bad News
Janet Albrechtsen, Europe worse off than the US
Yaakov Ben Moshe, The Media's Last Chance to Give Us All the Coverage We Need
Michael Yon, Syria-Iraq: Bloody Border, Messy Politics
Philippe Karsenty,"We Need to Expose the Muhammad al-Dura Hoax"
The former editor in chief of Ms. magazine (and a Democrat) on what she learned on a campaign plane with the would-be VP, Sarah Palin.
Imagine if it were Obama rather than Palin.
Melanie Phillips, The Sacrifice of Truth to Power
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond