Der Spiegel reports:RETRACING THE NAZI BOOK THEFT German Libraries Hold Thousands of Looted Volumes. This brought tears to my eyes.
George Will, The Good Bad News
Janet Albrechtsen, Europe worse off than the US
Yaakov Ben Moshe, The Media's Last Chance to Give Us All the Coverage We Need
Michael Yon, Syria-Iraq: Bloody Border, Messy Politics
Philippe Karsenty,"We Need to Expose the Muhammad al-Dura Hoax"
The former editor in chief of Ms. magazine (and a Democrat) on what she learned on a campaign plane with the would-be VP, Sarah Palin.
Imagine if it were Obama rather than Palin.
Melanie Phillips, The Sacrifice of Truth to Power
comments powered by Disqus
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton
- Email from historians' group sparks debate about individual liability insurance offered by professional associations
- LGBTQ History in Public Schools Is the Next Gay Rights Frontier says PhD student
- The AP and other news outlets are giving wide attention to the proposal to create a White House Council of Historical Advisors