Der Spiegel reports:RETRACING THE NAZI BOOK THEFT German Libraries Hold Thousands of Looted Volumes. This brought tears to my eyes.
George Will, The Good Bad News
Janet Albrechtsen, Europe worse off than the US
Yaakov Ben Moshe, The Media's Last Chance to Give Us All the Coverage We Need
Michael Yon, Syria-Iraq: Bloody Border, Messy Politics
Philippe Karsenty,"We Need to Expose the Muhammad al-Dura Hoax"
The former editor in chief of Ms. magazine (and a Democrat) on what she learned on a campaign plane with the would-be VP, Sarah Palin.
Imagine if it were Obama rather than Palin.
Melanie Phillips, The Sacrifice of Truth to Power
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"