לראות את הכאב - Sarit Hadad
TO SEE THE PAIN
A tree stands alone in autumn
No shade or a warm moment
Some times it wants to feel safe as well
Not like a flower that dies
And sometimes time tests us
It lays obstacles in from of us
But we have our strength
We will show it that we can
To see the pain and look it in the eye
To embrace life with all our strength and not give up
To believe with all our heart that it will get better
And despite of it all we will overcome
To see the pain....................
God sees everything and watches from above
That we will not lose hope
And even if it hurts sometimes, we need to move on.
It doesn't matter, it is all for the best.
To see the ......
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport