לראות את הכאב - Sarit Hadad
TO SEE THE PAIN
A tree stands alone in autumn
No shade or a warm moment
Some times it wants to feel safe as well
Not like a flower that dies
And sometimes time tests us
It lays obstacles in from of us
But we have our strength
We will show it that we can
To see the pain and look it in the eye
To embrace life with all our strength and not give up
To believe with all our heart that it will get better
And despite of it all we will overcome
To see the pain....................
God sees everything and watches from above
That we will not lose hope
And even if it hurts sometimes, we need to move on.
It doesn't matter, it is all for the best.
To see the ......
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools