More on That College Issue
Roderick Long’s link to the surprisingly favorable New York Times Magazine article about Auburn's philosophy department spurred me to leaf through the printed version of the “College Issue.” It’s decidedly a mixed bag, with the New York Times unable to avoid politicking. We learn about what a good teacher Barack Obama was and how the Naval Academy today is nothing like what it was in the bad old days when John McCain was there.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"