Richard Milhous McCain Debates John Fitzgerald Obama
Like McCain, Obama endorsed the General Jack Ripperesque move of admitting Ukraine and Georgia to NATO (thus potentially obligating the U.S. to escalate to World War III in case of a border dispute with Russia) and a"surge" of more U.S. troops into Afghanistan. Obama's statements on U.S. military incursions into Pakistan made McCain look almost cool-headed by comparison (no small accomplishment).
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 9/30/2008
I agree. The debate made even more obvious the fact that McCain is on a very short fuse emotionally. I shudder to think what he would have done during the Cuban Missile Crisis
Common Sense - 9/29/2008
Politicians will say whatever they think they need to say to win. Look at their foreign policy advisers. McCain has more crusaders; Obama more realists. Obama does not think that singing "Bomb Iran" is funny.
David T. Beito - 9/27/2008
I don't know how many times I've seen that film but it never registered. He was a brigadier general.
Robert Higgs - 9/27/2008
David, please! It's GENERAL Jack Ripper, not COLONEL Jack Ripper.
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans