Richard Milhous McCain Debates John Fitzgerald Obama
Like McCain, Obama endorsed the General Jack Ripperesque move of admitting Ukraine and Georgia to NATO (thus potentially obligating the U.S. to escalate to World War III in case of a border dispute with Russia) and a"surge" of more U.S. troops into Afghanistan. Obama's statements on U.S. military incursions into Pakistan made McCain look almost cool-headed by comparison (no small accomplishment).
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 9/30/2008
I agree. The debate made even more obvious the fact that McCain is on a very short fuse emotionally. I shudder to think what he would have done during the Cuban Missile Crisis
Common Sense - 9/29/2008
Politicians will say whatever they think they need to say to win. Look at their foreign policy advisers. McCain has more crusaders; Obama more realists. Obama does not think that singing "Bomb Iran" is funny.
David T. Beito - 9/28/2008
I don't know how many times I've seen that film but it never registered. He was a brigadier general.
Robert Higgs - 9/28/2008
David, please! It's GENERAL Jack Ripper, not COLONEL Jack Ripper.
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic