There goes our hope for gridlock: Kerry in the White House fighting with a GOP Congress.
Don't me wrong: I want the killing to stop; I want the Iraqis to be on their own; and I want the U.S. out. But I also want Bush defeated. It's the only punishment he and his people will understand.
comments powered by Disqus
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- NC student’s senior thesis selected as top paper sheds light on little-known victory over Jim Crow
- Historian Who Probed Austria’s Nazi Past Begins Sentence for Defrauding State
- Daniel Pipes says we should be worried that immigrants don’t share western values
- Nobel Prize in Literature Awarded to journalist Svetlana Alexievich