Breaking News: The Cracker Jack Come Back!
Sometimes, it pays to stand up and fight for your principles! As I explained here, the New York Yankees thought they'd replace the sale of Cracker Jacks, at Yankee Stadium, with Crunch 'n Munch. I, along with thousands of other fans, protested this destruction of a noble baseball tradition, immortalized in"Take Me Out to the Ball Game."
Well, Cracker Jacks have returned to The Stadium by popular demand!
comments powered by Disqus
- Hull of Confederate Submarine H.L. Hunley Found 150 Years Later
- U.S. Textbook Skews History, Prime Minister of Japan Says
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Ronald Suny says historians have shied away from exploring the roots of the Armenian genocide for fear of taking attention away from the victims
- Columbia University professors Eric Foner, Alan Brinkley, and Alice Kessler-Harris to retire
- A powerhouse appropriations subcommittee is now headed by a historian: Republican Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Slavic scholars divided over a scholarship sponsored (and withdrawn) by Stephen F. Cohen
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History