Another Blog to Read
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 9/16/2008
Also, there are links to arcives of his blogging on older, now-defunct group blogs.
Edward Feser - 9/16/2008
That is because (a) the blog just went up, (b) I've got a book which has just been published, and (c) I've been so absorbed in beginning-of-semester matters for the past two weeks that I've been unable to post anything else yet! But something new and substantial (and non-self-promoting) should be up within a day or two, and fairly regularly thereafter.
And thanks for the plug, Aeon!
Lester Hunt - 9/15/2008
Aeon, I'll check it again, but so far the only things on his blog are self-promoting announcements.
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86