Another Blog to Read
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 9/16/2008
Also, there are links to arcives of his blogging on older, now-defunct group blogs.
Edward Feser - 9/16/2008
That is because (a) the blog just went up, (b) I've got a book which has just been published, and (c) I've been so absorbed in beginning-of-semester matters for the past two weeks that I've been unable to post anything else yet! But something new and substantial (and non-self-promoting) should be up within a day or two, and fairly regularly thereafter.
And thanks for the plug, Aeon!
Lester Hunt - 9/15/2008
Aeon, I'll check it again, but so far the only things on his blog are self-promoting announcements.
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay