Another Blog to Read
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 9/15/2008
Also, there are links to arcives of his blogging on older, now-defunct group blogs.
Edward Feser - 9/15/2008
That is because (a) the blog just went up, (b) I've got a book which has just been published, and (c) I've been so absorbed in beginning-of-semester matters for the past two weeks that I've been unable to post anything else yet! But something new and substantial (and non-self-promoting) should be up within a day or two, and fairly regularly thereafter.
And thanks for the plug, Aeon!
Lester Hunt - 9/15/2008
Aeon, I'll check it again, but so far the only things on his blog are self-promoting announcements.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"