Another Blog to Read
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 9/16/2008
Also, there are links to arcives of his blogging on older, now-defunct group blogs.
Edward Feser - 9/16/2008
That is because (a) the blog just went up, (b) I've got a book which has just been published, and (c) I've been so absorbed in beginning-of-semester matters for the past two weeks that I've been unable to post anything else yet! But something new and substantial (and non-self-promoting) should be up within a day or two, and fairly regularly thereafter.
And thanks for the plug, Aeon!
Lester Hunt - 9/15/2008
Aeon, I'll check it again, but so far the only things on his blog are self-promoting announcements.
- History will be trailing Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during his visit to the United States.
- Former foes honour Gallipoli's fallen on 100th anniversary
- Website exhibit unveiled for the first gay sit-in
- Climate Change Contributed Towards the Collapse of the Maya
- Armenia debuts website devoted to genocide
- How did common people mourn Lincoln after his passing?
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965