Palin as McCain's Warrior Princess
Palin's comments yesterday on foreign policy, however, show her complete agreement with John McCain. The only difference is that she was relatively more candid than McCain in her hawkishness.
comments powered by Disqus
Edward Malenka - 9/18/2008
OK. I will call you a wishful thinker.
David T. Beito - 9/15/2008
Raimondo's column today on Palin as a neocon pod person is quite funny, and probably not far from the truth.
Common Sense - 9/14/2008
I do not know if these qualify as actual beliefs or if they are just part of a neocon script she has been practising. Bad news either way if she is elected -- there is a good chance of McCain dying in office.
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize