Palin as McCain's Warrior Princess
Palin's comments yesterday on foreign policy, however, show her complete agreement with John McCain. The only difference is that she was relatively more candid than McCain in her hawkishness.
comments powered by Disqus
Edward Malenka - 9/18/2008
OK. I will call you a wishful thinker.
David T. Beito - 9/15/2008
Raimondo's column today on Palin as a neocon pod person is quite funny, and probably not far from the truth.
Common Sense - 9/14/2008
I do not know if these qualify as actual beliefs or if they are just part of a neocon script she has been practising. Bad news either way if she is elected -- there is a good chance of McCain dying in office.
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95