Palin as McCain's Warrior Princess
Palin's comments yesterday on foreign policy, however, show her complete agreement with John McCain. The only difference is that she was relatively more candid than McCain in her hawkishness.
comments powered by Disqus
Edward Malenka - 9/18/2008
OK. I will call you a wishful thinker.
David T. Beito - 9/15/2008
Raimondo's column today on Palin as a neocon pod person is quite funny, and probably not far from the truth.
Common Sense - 9/14/2008
I do not know if these qualify as actual beliefs or if they are just part of a neocon script she has been practising. Bad news either way if she is elected -- there is a good chance of McCain dying in office.
- Yale historian traces the establishment of slavery plantations to a taste for sugar
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.