Palin as McCain's Warrior Princess
Palin's comments yesterday on foreign policy, however, show her complete agreement with John McCain. The only difference is that she was relatively more candid than McCain in her hawkishness.
comments powered by Disqus
Edward Malenka - 9/18/2008
OK. I will call you a wishful thinker.
David T. Beito - 9/15/2008
Raimondo's column today on Palin as a neocon pod person is quite funny, and probably not far from the truth.
Common Sense - 9/14/2008
I do not know if these qualify as actual beliefs or if they are just part of a neocon script she has been practising. Bad news either way if she is elected -- there is a good chance of McCain dying in office.
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome