Seven Years After
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Today (well, strictly speaking, yesterday, as of five minutes ago) is the seventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, and the sixth anniversary of both the Molinari Institute and my blog.
In related news, my third AOTP post is up: The Real Meaning of 9/11.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”