Seven Years After
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Today (well, strictly speaking, yesterday, as of five minutes ago) is the seventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, and the sixth anniversary of both the Molinari Institute and my blog.
In related news, my third AOTP post is up: The Real Meaning of 9/11.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools