Seven Years After
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Today (well, strictly speaking, yesterday, as of five minutes ago) is the seventh anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, and the sixth anniversary of both the Molinari Institute and my blog.
In related news, my third AOTP post is up: The Real Meaning of 9/11.
comments powered by Disqus
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Researchers have discovered a previously unknown 149-page manuscript defending homosexuality.
- What Counts as Historical Evidence? The Fracas over John Stauffer’s Black Confederates
- Israeli journalist-turned-biographer, Shabtai Teveth, is remembered for his attack on the New Historians
- Harvard’s Drew Faust says the Civil War marked the start of large-scale industrial war, not WW I