Priceless! Gravel Appalls Pacifica Hosts by Defending Palin
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 9/10/2008
And you can read Mike Gravel here at Counterpunch.
Tim Sydney - 9/10/2008
I like the way that the Pacifica reporters say "none of this should even be discussed" and then keep throwing it up. What hypocrites!
Lester Hunt - 9/10/2008
Wow, that was great. Especially the part at the end about the Democrats' responsibility for the war. Bravissimo!
Keith Halderman - 9/9/2008
When it comes to politicians speaking truth to power Ron Paul is number one and he is number 2. Great interview he will never be on that show again.
Gus diZerega - 9/9/2008
I always preferred Gravel over Obama. But I really learned a lot from this interview, and now I like him even more.
Thanks for posting it.
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?