Priceless! Gravel Appalls Pacifica Hosts by Defending Palin
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 9/10/2008
And you can read Mike Gravel here at Counterpunch.
Tim Sydney - 9/10/2008
I like the way that the Pacifica reporters say "none of this should even be discussed" and then keep throwing it up. What hypocrites!
Lester Hunt - 9/10/2008
Wow, that was great. Especially the part at the end about the Democrats' responsibility for the war. Bravissimo!
Keith Halderman - 9/9/2008
When it comes to politicians speaking truth to power Ron Paul is number one and he is number 2. Great interview he will never be on that show again.
Gus diZerega - 9/9/2008
I always preferred Gravel over Obama. But I really learned a lot from this interview, and now I like him even more.
Thanks for posting it.
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- In Hiroshima 71 years after first atomic strike, Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize