Priceless! Gravel Appalls Pacifica Hosts by Defending Palin
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 9/10/2008
And you can read Mike Gravel here at Counterpunch.
Tim Sydney - 9/10/2008
I like the way that the Pacifica reporters say "none of this should even be discussed" and then keep throwing it up. What hypocrites!
Lester Hunt - 9/10/2008
Wow, that was great. Especially the part at the end about the Democrats' responsibility for the war. Bravissimo!
Keith Halderman - 9/9/2008
When it comes to politicians speaking truth to power Ron Paul is number one and he is number 2. Great interview he will never be on that show again.
Gus diZerega - 9/9/2008
I always preferred Gravel over Obama. But I really learned a lot from this interview, and now I like him even more.
Thanks for posting it.
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests