Priceless! Gravel Appalls Pacifica Hosts by Defending Palin
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 9/10/2008
And you can read Mike Gravel here at Counterpunch.
Tim Sydney - 9/10/2008
I like the way that the Pacifica reporters say "none of this should even be discussed" and then keep throwing it up. What hypocrites!
Lester Hunt - 9/10/2008
Wow, that was great. Especially the part at the end about the Democrats' responsibility for the war. Bravissimo!
Keith Halderman - 9/10/2008
When it comes to politicians speaking truth to power Ron Paul is number one and he is number 2. Great interview he will never be on that show again.
Gus diZerega - 9/10/2008
I always preferred Gravel over Obama. But I really learned a lot from this interview, and now I like him even more.
Thanks for posting it.
- Hull of Confederate Submarine H.L. Hunley Found 150 Years Later
- U.S. Textbook Skews History, Prime Minister of Japan Says
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Columbia University professors Eric Foner, Alan Brinkley, and Alice Kessler-Harris to retire
- A powerhouse appropriations subcommittee is now headed by a historian: Republican Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Slavic scholars divided over a scholarship sponsored (and withdrawn) by Stephen F. Cohen
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History