Priceless! Gravel Appalls Pacifica Hosts by Defending Palin
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 9/10/2008
And you can read Mike Gravel here at Counterpunch.
Tim Sydney - 9/10/2008
I like the way that the Pacifica reporters say "none of this should even be discussed" and then keep throwing it up. What hypocrites!
Lester Hunt - 9/10/2008
Wow, that was great. Especially the part at the end about the Democrats' responsibility for the war. Bravissimo!
Keith Halderman - 9/9/2008
When it comes to politicians speaking truth to power Ron Paul is number one and he is number 2. Great interview he will never be on that show again.
Gus diZerega - 9/9/2008
I always preferred Gravel over Obama. But I really learned a lot from this interview, and now I like him even more.
Thanks for posting it.
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum