Blogging the Impossible
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
I’ve begun a ten-week stint of blogging at The Art of the Possible, a blog devoted to liberal/libertarian dialogue. (The title comes from the line Politics is the art of the possible, a quotation from that great champion of liberal/libertarian dialogue, Otto von Bismarck.) My first post is now up: Poison As Food, Poison As Antidote.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy