Blogging the Impossible
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
I’ve begun a ten-week stint of blogging at The Art of the Possible, a blog devoted to liberal/libertarian dialogue. (The title comes from the line Politics is the art of the possible, a quotation from that great champion of liberal/libertarian dialogue, Otto von Bismarck.) My first post is now up: Poison As Food, Poison As Antidote.
comments powered by Disqus
- Climate of Change: The Catholic Church's Dance With Science
- Sacrificed Humans Discovered Among Prehistoric Tombs
- Nazis Triumph Over Communists in Ukraine
- Obits for Happy Rockefeller blamed her for his political decline. Don’t believe it.
- Historian investigates claim that Bugsy Siegel wanted to kill Goring
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize