Steve Davies on African History
Hat Tip Tom G. Palmer.
comments powered by Disqus
Tim Sydney - 8/16/2008
This brief (but excellent) interview has whetted my appetite to read Davies. I have attempted to find a bibliography of his books and articles but without success. Even Amazon.com is not much use in assembling such a list. Has anyone found one?
- Letters collection offers unique glimpse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- William & Mary launching a gay history project