Steve Davies on African History
Hat Tip Tom G. Palmer.
comments powered by Disqus
Tim Sydney - 8/16/2008
This brief (but excellent) interview has whetted my appetite to read Davies. I have attempted to find a bibliography of his books and articles but without success. Even Amazon.com is not much use in assembling such a list. Has anyone found one?
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history