Steve Davies on African History
Hat Tip Tom G. Palmer.
comments powered by Disqus
Tim Sydney - 8/16/2008
This brief (but excellent) interview has whetted my appetite to read Davies. I have attempted to find a bibliography of his books and articles but without success. Even Amazon.com is not much use in assembling such a list. Has anyone found one?
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- In Osama bin Laden Library: Illuminati and Bob Woodward
- ISIS Fighters Seize Control of Syrian City of Palmyra, and Ancient Ruins
- A Black Man Hangs a White Supremacist: Tyler Shields’s Charged Photography
- Skulls Suggest Violence Used as a Tool of Political Control