Steve Davies on African History
Hat Tip Tom G. Palmer.
comments powered by Disqus
Tim Sydney - 8/16/2008
This brief (but excellent) interview has whetted my appetite to read Davies. I have attempted to find a bibliography of his books and articles but without success. Even Amazon.com is not much use in assembling such a list. Has anyone found one?
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86