ACME Private Defense Company
Acme is in line with Larson's run for the House of Representatives as the LP candidate in Virginia where he is on the ballot. Of course, his run may also be a parody play. At least, the website listing his positions is a lot of fun to read. For example, Larson's position on defense: As Congressman, I will completely abolish the United States military and replace it with an anarcho-capitalistic system. Larson's position on health care: Government should stay completely out of the health care business. It should not regulate nor subsidize any treatments. Medicare and Medicaid should be shut down...
Cross Posted at WendyMcElroy.com.
comments powered by Disqus
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Saudi Textbook Withdrawn Over Image of Yoda With King
- Israelis are celebrating the Kurds’ bid for independence
- Wall Street Journal study finds that rural youths who enlisted after 9/11 shouldered the greatest burden for the nation’s defense
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast
- Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
- Niall Ferguson’s new book is a warning about the pernicious threat of networks
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses